Property Manager Tool Kit
How can Property Managers use Virtual Tours?
A virtual tour helps to protect your client’s property by providing a millimetre accurate, time-stamped, digital twin.
- Showcase your competitive advantage
Show your landlords that you’re always looking to provide better service when it comes to managing your rental property.
- Save time and resources
Give trades virtual access the property and provide accurate quotes, without needing to organise inspections around tenant availability.
- Protect your landlord’s assets
Provide an accurate representation of your property for entry and exit reports, ensuring your asset is protected, particularly in the event of a dispute.
- Get properties tenanted faster
Offer virtual inspections that can get your property tenanted faster.
Virtual Tours have allowed my agency to lease properties almost 50% quicker than competitors in the area.
Faith Williams, RE/MAX Property Manager
Little Hinges Virtual Tours include:
- 3D Virtual Tour
- 2D Floorplan
- Access to view live analytics on who is visiting your virtual open home in your Insights Portal
Getting your landlord on board
Let them know how it’ll protect their asset.
A virtual tour is a time stamped, digital twin of an investment property. We’ve had Property Managers use them in their entry and exit reports, and to prevent disputes for their landlords.
Give them a taste
Landlords and investors are wowed by our 3D, millimetre accurate virtual tours. Show them an example of a tour to get them excited!
Share success stories
How to use your virtual tour
- Share your virtual tour link in the written section of the Form 1a Entry Condition Report. Your virtual tour can be used in QCAT to show the condition of the property at the beginning of the tenancy. Virtual tours are far more accurate than photographs, which can be influenced by lighting or any number of factors.
- Add your virtual tour link to your property listing. Get your property tenanted faster, without having to organise inspections around tenant’s availability.
- Share your tour with trades to allow for accurate quoting without having to organise a physical inspection.
Virtual tours are a great way to offer exceptional customer service to landlords as it shows we care about the promotion of their property and about keeping their property in great condition.
Faith Williams, RE/MAX Property Manager
30 second email script to send to your landlords
Subject line: Protect your asset with a virtual tour
We’re always looking for ways to provide you with better service when it comes to managing your rental property.
This month, we’ve partnered with virtual tours provider Little Hinges to offer virtual tours to all of our property owners.
A virtual tour helps to protect your property by providing a millimetre accurate, time-stamped, digital twin. The tour can be used to:
- Enable future renovations or trades to virtually access the property and provide accurate quotes, without needing to organise inspections around tenant availability.
- Provide an accurate representation of your property for entry and exit reports, ensuring your asset is protected, particularly in the event of a dispute.
- Offer virtual inspections that can get your property tenanted faster.
As part of your package, you’ll receive:
- A millimetre accurate virtual tour – see an example here.
- 2D and 3D floor plans
- 10 free property photographs that can be used for future listing of the property.
To take advantage of this offer, contact your property manager today.
Top 5 landlord questions
Some quick and easy answers for the most common questions real estate professionals get asked, so that you can show your vendor that you’re the best agent for the job.
Get the most out of your Insights Portal
Your scan has been delivered and your client is thrilled… so what’s next? Watch our guide on how to use your Insights Portal to wow your vendor and track how your campaign is performing.
Creating your tour is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
We've made our booking system an easy three-step process: book online, we scan, and, you receive your tour & assets within 48 hours.